Canyon Corridor Revitalization Project
Neighborhood Beautification Program
Neighborhood Associations/Block Watch Groups registered with the City of Phoenix can apply for a project that will promote neighborhood safety and beautification. For 2016, our inaugural year, project proposals may be submitted for a minimum of $500.00 to a maximum of $2,000.00.
- Project proposals or quotes from a registered contractor can be submitted with application for support documentation.
- The first round of applications for neighborhood beautification projects will be accepted from the Granada Neighborhood at this time.
- Projects will be selected by a resident advisory panel consisting of leaders from the Canyon Corridor Core area.
- Projects to benefit neighborhood and not an individual.
- Anticipated average amount of an award to be $2,000.00
For more information on the Canyon Corridor Revitalization Neighborhood Beautification Project contact
E. Mari Herrera-Daniels
Director of Programs and Community Affairs